Using all available enterprise data and resources when they are needed, Real-time analytics consists of dynamic analysis and reporting, based on data entered into a system less than one minute before the actual time of use. Among multiple technologies that support real-time analytics, Kellton Tech focuses on in-database analytics and data warehouse appliances.
- In-database analytics – Allows data processing to be conducted within the database by building analytic logic into the database itself.
- Data warehouse appliances – Combination of hardware and software products designed specifically for analytical processing.
Kellton Tech will help you to implement real-time analytics in multiple applications such as CRM (customer relations management) and others. Real-time analytics can provide up-to-the-minute information about an enterprise's customers and present it so that better and quicker business decisions can be made. With Kellton Tech’s custom solutions we will help you to create very dynamic corporate dashboards that can support instant refreshes to reflect business changes on a daily basis. In a data warehouse context, real-time analytics supports unpredictable, ad hoc queries against large data sets.
We will help you to monitor activities as it happen by updating the reports continuously. This will in turn help the stakeholders make better business decisions. The dashboards we’ve created have helped many clients achieve their prospective metrics to remain competitive in a very agile market across all industry verticals especially Gas and Oil sector.
Business intelligence (BI) and analytics are no longer an option for businesses seeking to gain competitive advantage – they’re necessities. Unfortunately, the huge demand for BI capabilities often puts quite the burden on IT departments. SAP Business Objects business intelligence (BI) solutions simplify data manipulation, allowing users to access, navigate, analyze, format, and share information across a corporate environment. The following products allow a wide range of processes, from search and navigation to advanced analytics, enterprise query, reporting and analysis, dashboards and visualization, and information infrastructure management.
Imagine what your business could achieve if everyone had the information they need when they need it. You could enable more agile, fact-based decision-making throughout your organization.
Services offered by Kellton Tech include reviewing and implementing:
- BI strategic principles, policies and guidelines
- BI deployment strategies
- BI and analytic industry trends and best practices
- BI Maturity Model considerations for the organization
- BI Boot camps to teach components, best practices and strategies
- BW and Business Objects (BOBJ) fast start programs to expedite the learning process
Governance, Risk & Compliance
Risk is unavoidable, but it can be managed. With governance, risk, and compliance (GRC), businesses can strategically balance risk and opportunity. As global markets continue to impose new regulations,
GRC help businesses:
- Better manage compliance and risk
- Better protect value – proactively avoid risk events; reduce cost of violations
- Better perform – actively link risk and performance management and objectives
Kellton Tech offers:
- Risk-balanced strategy management.
- Provides insight into risk and compliance initiatives.
- Supply sustainability reporting.
- Improving GRC efficiency.