Traditional IT has typically stored and managed data and transactions as a “Systems of Record” or Enterprise IT 1.0, however, in changing times, that model is no longer a source of competitive differentiation for organizations. As such there is a necessity to complement traditional enterprise IT with the next stage in evolution of the enterprise by using “Systems of Engagement” that would enable companies to engage with their customers and suppliers, and vice versa with a focus on communication to enable collaborative business in real-time with all the benefits of mobility and speed. Kellton Tech’s Digital understands that connecting the Systems of Record with Systems of Engagement, enterprises in the digital age can dramatically improve the timeliness and effectiveness of their responses to customer issues. This will also lead to competitive differentiation and market success.
Why Kellton Tech?
Kellton Tech’s Connected Enterprise Solutions deliver excellent omnichannel customer experience through customized IT solutions, strategic mobility consulting, digital transformation strategy, and Governance, risk, and compliance with the help of technologies like IBM, Software AG, and efficient tools of digital commerce and marketing.
Kellton Tech is the leading Digital Transformations Solutions Provider for Enterprise Customers throughout North America, with innovation and delivery hubs across the globe in the US, UK, Ireland, and India. We provide an outstanding Digital Enablement Experience to our customers worldwide by developing cutting edge technology solutions in the SOA/Integration space by delivering expertise in IBM BPM, ODM, IIB, API Connect, Datapower, CastIron, Bluemix-Hybrid Cloud, IoT, and Integration.
Innovation is in IBM’s DNA, bringing new approaches and the best in breed technology products and solutions to customers, the company and the world at large. Kellton Tech chose IBM for many of those reasons our customers do. IBM has a strong vision, market leadership, and excellence in customer and partner support. IBM provides a comprehensive portfolio of products across a variety of segments including Business Process and Management, Business Process Rules Automation, Application Integration, Collaboration, Messaging, Security, API Economy, Mobility, ITSM, and EAI.
Kellton Tech Mission
To be the best at conceiving and delivering IBM Solutions to our customers across various industries and using IBM’s cutting edge technology to solve the needs of the customer and their business needs. This mission is further validated by IBM trust in Kellton Tech Solutions by us being a Premier level IBM business partner.
Kellton Tech & IBM Relationship
Since Kellton Tech is a premier level IBM business partner, we have specialized internal access to IBM specialists, resources, labs, and product development teams. As a result of that, we can navigate product issues directly within IBM at an accelerated pace for our clients. We also provide subject matter expertise in areas of your technology landscape to guide your IT-based decisions around which you can adopt technology products that can help you solve your customer needs and increase ROI.
Kellton Tech IBM Practice and Capability Offerings
We provide thought leadership and subject matter expertise in the areas of SOA & BPM, APIs & Hybrid Cloud Architecture. With a team consisting of over 1500+ consultants, we are one of the strongest IBM practices featuring Middleware and related support products (BPM, ODM, IIB, ESB, Cloud, API Connect, ITSM and much more in the United States providing unadulterated analysis, implementation, and support.
- Kellton Tech IBM Practice has 350+ consultants and our sweet spot lies in IBM Blueworks Live, IBM BPM, IBM ODM, Bluemix, IBM API Connect, MQ, Message Broker/IIB, Cognos, WSRR, Application Server, Data Power, Cast Iron, E-Commerce, Portal, Lotus Connections, and Quicker consultants.
- To bring a defining cost-difference to our clients, we have fully equipped Global Development Centers concentrating on IBM Websphere & Lotus development.
- Kellton Tech also has Industry Solutions on IBM Platforms like ESB accelerator, BPM, API Economy, E-learning suite, Supplier portal, Adaptive commerce built on top of WebSphere and Lotus suite.
- POTs/ POC/Trainings: any customized or tailored POC/POT on BPM, ODM, IIB, ESB, MQ, MB, WPS, Data power, API Strategy and Bluemix.
Kellton Tech services:
• Digital Transformation and Hybrid Cloud Architecture & Enablement
• SOA & Micro-Services - Strategy, Planning, Architecture & Execution
• End-to-End Implementations
• Outsourcing/Out Tasking
• Application Development & Maintenance
• Legacy Modernization & Technology Upgrades
• Production Support
• Infrastructure Management & Automation
• Continuous Integration, Testing, Quality Assurance & DevOps
• Technology-based Training and workshops for several IBM products
• Staff Augmentation
• IBM Software Resell
As you can see we have a very well diversified portfolio of IBM services and capabilities and as such are well positioned to handle your enterprise initiatives. We are happy to share the value proposition that Kellton Tech brings to you and discuss your specific IT needs and our solutions.
Authorized IBM Software Reseller
Kellton Tech is also an authorized software reseller and has a team in-house that specializes and is dedicated to providing expertise for our customers IBM requirements. Software orders, maintenance, renewals but also training and mentoring workshops are available as Kellton Tech is committed to its mission of providing the latest technology products and solutions at the best prices thereby allowing our customers and their partners to realize an increase in innovation, productivity alongside a decrease in TCO (Total Cost of Ownership).
Kellton Tech has been servicing Software AG community since 1997 at par excellence. With over 250 successful implementations throughout USA and Canada, Kellton Tech is the most trusted and sought-after partner for Software AG products.
Kellton Tech’s Digital Connected Enterprise (DCE) is a leader in enterprise-level integration, API management and multi-speed IT strategy, leveraging Software AG’s Digital Business Platform, with the ability to
- Design your digital transformation strategy
- Align your IT portfolio accordingly
- Digitize your processes
- Integrate the diverse systems across your enterprise
- Provide real-time insight so that you can take actions faster and improve customer satisfaction
Kellton Tech provides innovative solutions, strategic direction, and technology expertise in Software AG’s Digital Business platform for
- Business and IT transformation
- Analytics and Decisions
- Agile processes
- Enterprise and B2B Integration
- In memory Solutions
- Cloud enablement
Kellton Tech is a premier partner and reseller of Software AG’s Digital Business Platform. We bring definite value proposition for our clients. We have fully equipped Global Development Center and SME’s in
- webMethods API Management
- webMethods Integration
- webMethods BPMS
- webMethods Operational Intelligence
- webMethods Agile Apps
- Terracotta In-Memory Data Grids
- Apama Streaming Analytics
- ARIS Business Process Analysis
- ARIS Governance, Risk and Compliance Management
- ALFABET IT Portfolio Management
- ALFABET Enterprise Architecture Management
With our flexible engagement model, Kellton Tech can help you in complete implementation of Software AG’s Digital Business Platform. We also offer niche services like
- ESB Reference Architecture
- Proof of Value / Proof of Concept implementation
- Customized and tailored workshops
- Application development, maintenance and production support
- Infrastructure Modernization and Upgrade Services
- Managed Services
- Staff Augmentation
Kellton Tech's Digital Connected Enterprise (DCE) has recently added another feather in their two decades of multi-vendor Integration product knowledge and multi-technology experts cap – The Mulesoft Partnership.
MuleSoft's future-proof, low-friction, and unified connectivity platform has added more wood behind the tip of DCE's Integration Solutions arrow. DCE’s two decades of expertise in Integration space coupled with Mulesoft's Anypoint platform can armor you in Digital transformation journey of your business into realization. At DCE, our key asset is it’s multi-technology subject matter Integration experts, who are 100% MuleSoft certified and we can help you in providing next generation of API platform for your business growth in -
- Big Data Analytics
- Internet Of Things
- Social Media
MuleSoft Practice at Kellton Tech's DCE can provide you a cost-efficient business model to offer a full-range of MuleSoft services including but not limited to -
- High-level evaluation of your architecture
- Taking an API through its complete lifecycle: design, build, deploy, manage, and govern
- Creating custom connector for your use case involving software platform for which standard Mule connector is not available
- Extending the functionality of existing standard Mulesoft Connector
- Complete API/SOA/Integration Solution for all on-premise/cloud-based Saas/Hybrid application architecture
- Migrating API/Integration platform to/from Mulesoft to/from competing providers
- Defining to Implementing API Strategy using a 5 step process with deliverable for each step
- Managed services
- Legacy Modernization
- Getting your team productive through hands-on training and workshops
These are just a subset of services that we provide in MuleSoft / Integration space. Please get in touch with our Sales Team to set up a call and we’ll be glad to share our complete portfolio of services and offering through Presentations, Demos and POCs specifically tailored for your use case.