Blockchain is an incorruptible digital ledger of economic transactions that can be programmed to record not just financial transactions but virtually everything of value. It is widely considered the most disruptive invention since the Internet itself.
We at Kellton Tech, as a part of our ‘Digital Transformation’ service can provide you with the state of the art Blockchain Technology so that your business can fully exploit the benefits of a smooth, efficient and fully distributed digital trail of all transactions. Capitalizing on our Ethereum capabilities and bitcoin understanding, we can build a Hyperledger-based blockchain for businesses.
Advantages of adopting Blockchain Technology
- Increased transparency of transactions to all parties involved
- Reduced end to end service duration
- Tamperproof and safe record of all transactions
- Eliminating cumbersome back office processes
Applications of Blockchain Technology
The Blockchain Technology can be brought to use in a wide range of financial and non-financial applications serving a diverse purposes in each industry. Some such applications are
- Smart Contracts: Distributed ledgers enable the coding of simple contracts that will execute when specific conditions are met
- Supply chain auditing: Distributed Ledgers provide an easy way to certify that the backstories of the things we buy are genuine. Transparency comes with blockchain-based timestamping of a date and location
- Internet of Things: Smart contracts make the automation of remote systems management possible. A combination of software, sensors, and the network facilitates an exchange of data between objects and mechanisms
- Identity Management: Blockchain Technology offers enhanced methods for proving who you are, along with the possibility to digitize personal documents. Having a secure identity will also be important for online interactions
- Land title registration: As publicly accessible data, blockchains can make all kinds of record keeping more efficient. Property titles are a case in point. They tend to be susceptible to fraud, as well as costly and labour intensive to administer
- Stock trading: When executed peer-to-peer, trade confirmations become almost instantaneous. This means intermediaries such as the clearing house, auditors and custodians – get removed from the process
- File Storage: Decentralizing file storage on the internet brings clear benefits. Distributing data throughout the network projects files from getting hacked or lost
- Crowd funding: Blockchains take this interest to next level, potentially creating crowd sourced venture capital funds
- The sharing economy: By enabling peer-to-peer payments, the blockchain opens the door to direct interaction between parties- a truly decentralized sharing economy results
Why Kellton Tech?
With established excellence in the field of ISMAC and digital integration, our additional capabilities in the Ethereum platform can support enterprises adopt this new technology and achieve superior results. We offer
- Blockchain Architecture
- Use case identification
- Revamping Business Models
b) Functioning support
- Integration with operations
- Performance testing and scalability
- Data Security
c) Research activities
- Blockchain Technology Research
- PoC and Pilot Projects
As a partner with IBM Watson, we are uniquely-qualified to leverage on emerging Artificial Intelligence utilities and provide best offerings with blockchain as a service.