Drupal is the largest open-source community across the globe. Kellton Tech is a Drupal Association Supporting and Drupal Association Inaugural Technology Partner.
With over 11 years of experience and a team of 100+ Drupal developers, the company is a pioneer in Drupal development. Kellton Tech serves diverse industry verticals including Non-Profits, Healthcare, Real Estate, BFSI, Retail, E-commerce, Travel, Tourism & Hospitality, and Media, Entertainment & Lifestyle.
Being an active contributor to the Drupal community, Kellton Tech has successfully delivered over 150 projects and contributed more than 50 modules. Kellton Tech participates in every DrupalCon to strengthen the community by sharing its views and ideas to improve Drupal development.
This year, from April 24-28, Drupalers will meet in Baltimore, Maryland. DrupalCon works on ways to improve the technology and discusses the capabilities offered by this platform. It acts as a medium to share valuable information about Drupal with fellow attendees.
Why You Must Attend DrupalCon 2017?
- Keynote speakers: Industry experts across the globe will meet every year to share their insights about Drupal development. It is an exciting opportunity to meet the world’s best and brainstorm with them.
- Insights from the founder: Dries Butyaert will address the gathering at Baltimore, Maryland and walk you through his journey with Drupal.org
- Brainstorming: You can ask questions related to site building, discuss case studies, and exchange your views with the industry leaders.
- Innovation: Learn how to approach Drupal development in a different way. Interesting session tracks will feature topics such as DevOps, UI/UX, project management etc. If you are a beginner in Drupal, you must attend these sessions to hear the experts.
- Training: Several training courses have been organized for all levels of developers to inspire and empower them to create amazing web experiences. For instance, Content Strategy for Drupal, Absolute Beginner’s Guide to Drupal, Theming Drupal 8 etc. to name a few.
- Community building: Join a sprint session to put your ideas to work. Create strong networks by helping other Drupalers work out a great idea.
- Summits: An intensive meetup of Drupalers is organized on Monday, 24 Apr 2017 where people from the industry will collaborate, talk about pain points, and suggest probable solutions. New additions include Media & Publishing Summit, NonProfit Summit, etc.
- Sprints: If you want to develop your site on Drupal 8, you must attend sprints organized at DrupalCon Baltimore 2017. Sprints play an important role in the growth of the Drupal community. Commonly, this session is suitable for project managers, QA testers, bug reporters and professionals who perform documentation tasks. Get a chance to interact with mentors from the industry at the Mentored Code Sprint.
- Explore Baltimore: Visit the wonderful city of Baltimore when you attend DrupalCon 2017. You may visit a museum or collaborate with other Drupalers to tour the city.
- Celebrating Women In Drupal: The conference aims to foster inclusivity and embraces the involvement of individuals across the gender spectrum.
Kellton Tech is the Bronze Sponsor at DrupalCon Baltimore 2017. Meet our Drupal experts at Booth # 519. So mark your calendars (24 – 28 April 2017) and grab the golden opportunity to enhance your skills of Drupal development.