How does our Module Works?
Install in Easy Steps
For installing this module, you must follow the following steps:
- Download the module from drupal.org
- Upload the module to sites/all/modules
- Enable the module
- Flush the Drupal sites cache
- Add CSS code
- Add JS code
In order to further alter the module settings, users need to use the "administer extra css js" permission.
Setting-up the Module
After the module has been downloaded, the JS and CSS code is added by default to all themes in your Drupal site. If you want theme-specific CSS and JS then you need to perform the following steps:
- Go to admin/config/content/extra-js-css-themes
- Add themes’ name separated using comma e.g. bartik, gardin etc.
A Storm in a Tea Cup
- This module adds inline CSS/JS rather than a CSS or a JS file.
- CSS and JS once added by this module will be available for the entire site without the developer’s permission
The use of extra CSS and JS can prove profitable for your online business. However, after adding any kind of CSS and JS through this module for future deployments, it is recommended to send the code of CSS and JS by files and empty both the extra CSS and JS text area fields.