Venue: McEnery Convention Center, San Jose
Date: May 8-10, 2018
Kellton Tech is proudly associated with the MuleSoft CONNECT 2018, a conference which will allow business leaders to shed light on the latest advancements in MuleSoft and the futuristic vision of its usage across several domains and service areas.
Spread over 90 sessions involving more than 40 partners, MuleSoft CONNECT will allow attendees to design, build, and manage integrations and APIs like experts, extract answers that solve real-world problems, and strategize on how to achieve IT and business goals. The conference will feature renowned speakers who will address sessions to transition from Mule 3 to Mule 4 in addition to breakout sessions on APIs, micro-services, and security. Attendees will be able to take free onsite certification exams and participate in mini-hack contests.
Join us for insightful discussions at Booth #1 around:
- Digital Transformation Strategy with Architectural Evaluation
- Multi-speed IT with Enterprise API Strategy
- Cloud Enablement and SaaS Integration through Cloud Hub
- On-premise/Cloud/Hybrid Integration and Infrastructure Solutions
- Custom Mule Connectors for Enterprise Applications
- Assessment to Migrate to MuleSoft Anypoint Platform
As one of the principal sponsors, Kellton Tech has secured special passes for the event. Early bird registrations are entitled to a 40% waive-off that can be availed by entering the code SP-KELLTON-40 while completing the registration form.