Traditional identity and access management solutions lack scalability to address the dynamic needs of today’s organizations. It also leads to poor customer experience, excessive costs, and increased risks.
Our client wanted to tame the same complexities surrounding their identity and asset management. In light of their objective, they built a solution that could streamline device management and access control within a data-sharing environment. However, despite being evolutionary in all respects, the solution didn’t live up to the expected standards of performance due to dispersed business units and multiple levels of dependencies. As a result, the decisions were low on confidence and added to risks. Another key challenge was disparate client systems that posed manageability hassles and impacted business value.
It was a fragile business situation and our client was struggling to get its access management processes right in order. Kellton Tech rose to the challenge and developed a future-ready, IoT-powered identity and access management solution that helped them disrupt the market and move into the future.
- Existing access control solution failed to perform optimally with business needs
- Lack of end-to-end analytics created complexities in access decisions
- Fragmented client systems hampered opportunities for growth
- Built and deployed a cloud-based identity and access management solution using Software AG’s Cumulocity IoT
- Enabled real-time data analytics for establishing single view into edge devices and automated access decisions
- Deployed a B2B multi-tenancy system for centralized client management
- Improved access management capabilities
- Increased scalability and decision-making
- Accelerated time to market
- Reduced costs