Emerging technologies are transforming the healthcare industry worldwide. So, digital healthcare service providers should jump on the hot bandwagon and get set to disrupt the market with new and innovating products and services.
Our client, with their traditional business models and reach across 29 states, wasn’t able to successfully penetrate the mobile-heavy markets. Their business systems were outdated, which stopped them from becoming the juggernaut of online medical and healthcare services in the country.
We collaborated with the client to build a technology-based aggregation model and realized their vision to deliver end-to-end digital healthcare services. We leveraged the power of new IT to deliver an online platform that helped them disrupt the healthcare services industry with full force.
- No platform to manage healthcare service delivery
- Lack of a cross-functional platform for facilitating end-to-end healthcare services
- Sluggish and ineffective business systems
- Built digital healthcare services platform that supported seamless integration
- Developed a hybrid cross-platform solution
- Increased user registrations
- Improved stakeholders engagement and interactions
- Reduced time-to-market for new products and services