System integration isn’t a matter of connecting Point A to Point B, but enabling a conjunction of systems to operate and communicate in real-time. When systems…
Obsolete, manually-driven ordering system incapable of handling concurrent orders and leading to crippled customer operations; no standardized interface for disparate systems of companies acquired through mergers and acquisitions.
Deployed a centralized, cutting-edge solution for facilitating order tracking and management and expedite response times; re-engineered legacy systems; implemented a standardized solution for combining disparate systems into one, unified ecosystem.
Improved customer engagement; increased orders per minute; boosted user experience; leveraged intercompany operations; digital-friendly growth
- At a time when everything is predominantly digital, the existence of saturated, non-digitized systems doesn’t augur well for the growth ambitions of an enterprise. Our client was dealing with an incompetent, manual-based work management system, which hampered efficiency.
- The company had an aggressive growth strategy based on mergers and acquisitions. With several disparate systems coming under their ambit, the problems of operational inefficiencies, complex interactions, and identity divide became staggering.
- Different jurisdictions had their own systems, applications, processes, and design principles. They were working parallely, but not in conjunction with each other.
Our client is a distinguished electric power holding company in the United States, providing electricity to a whopping 7.6 million customers in six states. They own and operate a diverse range of power generation assets across North America, and run with a portfolio of renewable energy assets.
We deployed a centralized, robust, and automated work management system while enabling the new-age capabilities of mobile and cloud integration. The solution simplified order tracking and management, reduced response time to customers, and improved scalability to address the changing business requirements.
Our team also undertook standardization of disparate processes and design principles across various jurisdictions and sister concerns. All elements were implemented in adherence to top-down SOA paradigm while applying the best of industry and design practices. The approach helped the client configure a single workflow environment for multiple business units, bridge procedural gaps, and ensure operational consistency.
The legacy distribution and outage management systems were revamped in an effort to integrate all digital systems and build agile IT resources. This facilitated our client in leveraging the scope of working of the existing systems while harnessing the potential of new, digital touchpoints to accelerate productivity and expedite tasks in the fastest time possible.
- Enabled a consistent view of business and streamlined operations management
- Aligned IT ecosystem with the future needs while minimizing costs and risks
- Improved user experience and expedited respose times
- Ensured seamless intercompany operations for collaborative value
Generated as operational savings