Digital economy is clearly progressing at full swing. Fearing loss of control, organizations are striving to circumvent the most critical barrier standing in their way—saturated silos and inefficient work processes. The existence of old and obsolete systems also results in large-scale ramifications, which include delayed planning and project completions, reduced efficiency, and a potential demise of a productive working culture. Today, it’s quite apparent that no enterprise wants to meet such fate.
Our client is an electric power holding company with extensive power-generation capabilities and a bona fide presence across the United States. They were struggling with their historical systems and processes, which thwarted efficiency and impacted service value to customers. Moreover, the presence of heterogeneous systems, applications, and processes resulted in structural and behavioral barriers between jurisdictions that prevented collaboration, communication, and success.
The client turned to us for our expertise in building digital utility systems of the future using Software AG product suites that delivers new-age efficiency thresholds.
- Incompetent, manually-driven order management systems that impeded efficiency and customer service
- No standardized interface for various systems acquired via mergers, hampering seamless collaboration
- Lack of IT alignment between jurisdictions that resulted in non-synchronized functions with no trust or accountability
- A robust, fully-automated digital utility system with mobile and cloud capabilities
- Standardization of disparate systems while complying to SOA paradigm and other trusted industry standards
- Legacy systems modernized with a strong focus on boosting skill, performance, and agility
- Improved efficiency in handling concurrent orders and enhanced customer service
- Ensured effective, growth-oriented collaboration owing to unified infrastructure across value chains
- Enabled hassle-free intercompany operations and augmented growth