Siloed financial systems present data with irregularities and block the single source of truth necessary for business monitoring. This results in ineffective decision-making and stalls efficiency. Financial system integration is therefore important to ensure consistency in operations.
Our client, a US-based midstream oil and gas company, was facing serious challenges arising from their fragmented financial landscape. Disparate systems led to reduced efficiency. Lack of precise data churned out poor insights, which failed to reflect on the actual financial standing of the company. In addition to this, our client’s existing mobility solutions were causing delays in managing operations on the floor and posing scalability issues.
Change of status-quo was urgently sought, and the client partnered with Kellton Tech for their financial system integration needs. We proposed the consolidation of systems of record using SAP S/4HANA Finance.
- Disparate financial systems
- Poor data insights
- Ineffective mobility solutions
- Implemented SAP S/4HANA for financial system integration and SAP Business Planning and Consolidation for real-time business monitoring and predictive maintenance
- Enabled OpenText Vendor Management for faster, better invoicing
- Integrated Vertex Tax Solutions for automated tax calculations
- Leveraged SAP Fiori for rich mobile experiences
- Delivered real-time insights into processes
- Improved business efficiency and planning
- Reduced cost overheads