When you are a multi-billion dollar bank with more than 8 million customers, having the ability to collect and analyze vast amounts of data in order to predict…
Obsolete integration solution; poor workflow management; scalability issues
Upgraded the existing wM 9.8 version to the latest 10.1 version for systematic IT connectivity; provided the ability to expand to SaaS and IoT integration in future
Improved agility and efficiency; better operational management; increased cost control and ROI; faster development cycle and time-to-market; increased output and scalability
- End-to-end system integrations are of great importance to consolidate IT topology, build agility, and eliminate risk of failures. However, our client was struggling to achieve an uptime value and reduce overhead costs due to their old and obsolete integration solution that didn’t meet growing business needs.
- Our client’s integration solution was built on the outdated webMethods (wM) version 9.8, which was incapable of handling multi-threaded workflow management and came in the way of developing incremental capabilities such as API Management, SaaS integration, and IoT integration
Our client owns, operates, and invests in a portfolio of US-based businesses with specialization in international trade and financing, involving commodities, consumer goods, and industrial products. The organization also offer services in other functional areas, which include marketing, distribution, materials procurement, technology transfer, product sourcing, and supply-chain management.
We implemented the latest wM version 10.1 while eliminating the need of purchasing extended support for the existing 9.8 version. The team selected the components — Integration Server, My webMethods Server (MWS), Trading Network (TN), and JDBC Adapters—as a part of the upgrade solution to help the client optimize efficiency.
The upgrade was completed in a span of 10-12 weeks, which helped our client leverage and derive gains from latest API management features, Hybrid Cloud Integration, SaaS, and IoT integration in the shortest time possible.
The deployment of the new wM version catered to new-age integration needs of the organization, involving both people and processes. Our solution reinstated enterprise-wide service and support management, which provided impetus to operational efficiency aand scalability.
- Optimized service and enhanced efficiency across value chains
- Adopted new-age capabilities, thereby enabling a digitally stable and connected enterprise
- Enhanced asset service value and reliability with real-time, end-to-end visibility.
- Improved business value and enabled faster delivery due to increased business agility
- Accelerated response times and improved decision-making
- Reduced system maintenance costs
To roll out complete integration upgrade