System upgrades may sound no sweat, but honestly, they are tough to swing at. Why? Because they aren’t about replacing the obsolete technology layer with advanced versions, but require a calculative approach with configurations that sit well with the existing scenarios and prompt enterprises to chase down the next set of growth frontiers.
Our client attended the siren call of modernizing its integration solution timely and collaborated with Kellton Tech to plan out webMethods upgrade. Connecting IT systems while minimizing the disruption was a tough sail, but we managed to navigate through the challenge by applying Software AG's webMethods.
- Obsolete integration solution hobbled growth
- Poor workflow management proved detrimental to efficiency
- Rise in operational silos triggered scalability issues and impacted service
- webMethods upgrade in 10-12 days
- Deployed a thoughtful blend of configurations to fine-tune IT bottom lines
- Enterprise-wide support and service management reinstated
- Achieved seamless connectivity across IT topology
- Improved visibility and decision-making
- Improved agility and flexibility to meet growing business needs