Online payment service providers must intensify their focus on strengthening merchant onboarding to survive the new-age customer-centric transition. They must relinquish the archaic merchant onboarding methods to make way for digital transformation solutions that foster easy engagement, enhance visibility into operational chops, and live up to the needs of new merchants instantaneously.
Our client is a global giant in online payments, having an imposing presence in over 146 countries and an enviable 400,000-strong client base. Despite such consolidated market standing, they were losing huge business due to their incompetent and siloed merchant onboarding processes that led to excessive delays in the day-to-day operations and sent operational efficiency for a toss. The client sought Kellton Tech assistance in rewiring their merchant onboarding and monitoring processes using Software AG product suites to increase engagement while creating a successful merchant experience.
- Traditional, overdrawn merchant onboarding processes that impacted speed of operations
- Slow, low-bred data entry systems that led to errors and inconsistencies
- Long and cumbersome customer journeys that resulted in unsatisfactory user experience
- An innovative merchant onboarding system deployed for faster and error-free processing of data
- Rules-based engines for optimizing productivity and eliminating points of efficiency abortion
- Agile APIs deployed for reducing service timelines and improving end-to-end user experience
- Shortened service time frames from 11 days to 2 days
- User journeys accelerated by 50%
- Number of pending deals reduced by 40%
- Maximized business performance with real-time processing