With over $73 billion of the sum assured, 221 offices, and 2.06 times of the mandatory 150% solvency ratio, our client is an insurance behemoth in India. Aiming…
Facilitate large-scale solar deployments and enable direct sourcing of customers with minimal intermediary control.
Developed an intelligent, fully-integrated energy management solution for customer communication; integrated Solar Calculator and Dashboard for insights; implemented a high-impact backend to manage complete user purchase journeys while tracking leads.
Improved customer service, enabled faster service and deployment cycle, and ensured sales growth.
- Our client wanted a smart energy management solution that could standardize their solar power offerings for customers and simplify buying journeys. The development of a fully integrated solution was challenging, more so because there was no supporting use cases to refer to.
- The client was looking to provide direct upfront support to customers while minimizing intermediary control. They wanted to improve customer experience by providing a dedicated communication channel for self-analysis of energy consumption. This was a huge pressure point.
- Communication protocols were in disarray due to an incompetent backend system. Streamlining communication over secure and scalable backend was a top priority for the client.
Our client is a leader in Power Management and Automation systems with a focus on building sustainable and energy-efficient solutions. With a global footprint in over 36 countries, and 6,000 employees serving more than 60,000 channel partners, the client is an energy behemoth with a vast portfolio of expertise.
We developed an innovative, end-to-end energy management solution which could perform energy usage monitoring and determine cost implications, while driving and converting leads directly. Our design thinking approach led us to a unique architecture, complete with a Solar Calculator and Dashboard view. Using the Solar Calculator, end-users were able to personalize their dashboard after they entered details of their energy supply, unit consumption, and estimated average monthly usage. This helped with assessing comparative consumption patterns and showed clearly the estimated ROI for adopting solar panels.
Our Customer Relationship Management solution empowered customer experience. The end-users were connected at various touchpoints to keep them engaged through real-time notifications and alerts. A progressive AI-enabled app was integrated with the website to enable real-time weather forecasting. Personalized newsfeed and static blog sections were also provided to deliver instant updates and educate end-users on the benefits of solar energy.
We deployed a responsive project management backend for performing real-time analysis on captured data and ensuring end-to-end customer journey management, including after-sales.
- Customer service improved by 50%
- Direct-to-customer approach eliminated the“middle man” intermediaries
- Built end-user confidence and trust
- Deployment and service cycle dramatically shortened
- Notification Engine improved transparency of service progress
Uptick in revenue
Increase in the quality of customer experience