Clumsy mobile application solution; intrusive user interface; obsolete digital landscape
Re-engineered the existing mobile application; deployed a modern user interface for personalized content delivery and smooth navigation; replaced obsolete technologies with state-of-the-art Model–view–viewmodel MVVM) architecture
Personalized content; enhanced user experience; established brand loyalty; increased sales; improved the decisionmaking capability
- The need for capturing today’s tech-savvy customers for business growth cannot be overstated. As the amount of time spent on smartphones continues to grow, it is important for businesses to aggressively pursue brand prominence in the mobile ecosystem and leverage users’ attention to gain traction. Along with this, our client also wanted to improve the customer experience on its mobile app. Their existing solution was sluggish in performance and couldn’t deliver at par with today’s industry standards, resulting in frustrated customers, lower number of transactions, and weak customer retention.
- The user interface was plagued by several performance challenges. It was not pleasing and complex in build, posing navigation problems. Content distribution wasn’t crisp, leaving room for improvement in terms of order and simplicity. These factors hindered app usability, which further impacted the core business bottom lines.
Our client is Asia’s largest passenger airline. They have won numerous accolades for low fares, on-time service, and their hassle-free flying experience. With a fleet of 240 aircraft, operating across 80 destinations and serving more than 46 million passengers, our client takes pride in transforming travel experiences for the modern world.
The client collaborated with Kellton Tech to fuel their vision of personalizing travel experiences and becoming a strong omnichannel player. We handpicked best-of-breed technologies to redevelop their mobile application and orchestrated new workflows that would provide the backbone for growth. The enhancements enabled users to easily access new and existing functionalities. Kellton Tech’s approach ensured a 360-degree improvement in application performance and customer engagement. Soon after the implementation of the new mobility solution, our client experienced a significant increase in traffic footfall and average travel bookings.
Our team deployed a bespoke user interface that facilitated easy navigation and customized content delivery. We customized screens to enable users to access the most relevant information in just a few clicks. We also implemented user-friendly controls with frugal engineering to improve the mobile application’s navigation and usability. These cutting-edge functionalities and built-in flexibility boosted customer service and uptime value.
In line with our client’s digital transformation initiatives, we also upgraded the existing technical landscape to the latest Model-View-Viewmodel (MVVM) architecture while enabling integration with Navitaire dotREZ, AEM, and third party service providers, optimizing server interaction using GraphQL.
- Crash rate of the application reduced to less than 0.2%
- Augmented brand reach in the fastest growing mobile markets
- Improved app performance and time-to-market
- Personalized content services to improve user experience
- Increased customer retention and sales
- Standardized service and maintenance costs