Traditional legacy core system; limited third-party integrations; troves of data buried in legacy systems.
Deployed a powerful, highly scalable bespoke system based on Microsoft .NET 2 Core technology; implemented API connectivity to allow integrations; leveraged data to provide deep business insights.
Boosted efficiency at scale; expanded the business ecosystem; improved business planning.
- It’s difficult to respond to digital disruption when enterprises cling on to their legacy infrastructure. Core modernization is, therefore, a winning formula. Though our client knew the modern imperative, bringing their core architecture up to speed was difficult. The majority of the company was run from and built around the core system, and disrupting it could bring 95 percent of mission-critical operations to a standstill.
- The core architecture—unique to our client— had reached its end of life and lacked scalability to support evolving growth initiatives. Being a closed system, it didn’t support third-party integrations, hindering the company’s expansion plans.
- Troves of our client’s business data were buried across legacy systems. As a result, business planning activities were reduced to mere guesswork. High technical debt was also hurting business potential and was putting the company’s future at risk.
Founded in 1981, our client is a premier real estate agency based in the United Kingdom and having an impressive service portfolio in Property Sales and Lettings. With over 67 offices across London, the company is the first real estate agency to embrace digital transformation.
We began the project with a three-month discovery workshop to understand the intricacies of our client’s existing legacy system and its integration with several departments, including Finance & Invoicing, Compliance & Audit, Rent & Lease, Buying, Selling, Property Management, Contract Management, Backend Contact Center, and Facility Management among others. Once the functionalities and its integrations with departments were clear, we laid the technological foundation on the latest Microsoft .NET technology .NET core 2) to build a unified, platform that could support end-to-end business requirements. We developed the platform, integrated it with third-party systems, and helped the client prepare to go-live. A total success, the newly deployed digital core ensured process automation and acceleration while dramatically cutting costs, time-to-market, and regulatory compliance risks.
Integrating third-party vendors and partners within a unified ecosystem was a critical objective. To provide a way for seamless external integration, we implemented API-led connectivity that standardized on-demand access to data and encouraged business expansion.
Our team followed a strategic roadmap and completed the data migration process in a short span of time. The data to generate insights that help our client make value-driven business decisions. This led to improved operational efficiency and boosted customer experience.
- Implemented one of the largest system overhauls based on .NET Core 2 technology stack across the UK
- Achieved operational excellence through end-to-end process remediation
- Enabled seamless exchange of information
- Delivered dynamic access control to third-party and partner networks
- Improved agility and efficiency with intelligent automation and smart delivery capabilities
- Reduced operational costs