Lack of streamlined medicare enrolment outreach for seniors; business silos; no data transparency
Built a smart, direct-to-customer digital platform to simplify medicare enrolment for seniors; consolidated enterprise-wide data for real-time planning capabilities; built a comprehensive data-centric encryption strategy
Increased targeted sales; accelerated decision-making; ensured data integrity and compliance
- Senior citizens want a seamless and transparent medicare experience that will enable them to easily access the information they need to make excellent health care choices. Our client wanted to give a complete view of their medicare coverage options at their fingertips. The lack of a digital channel made this impossible and was causing our clients to lose out on business because they could not proactively engage with the beneficiaries.
- Traditional business architecture prevented the client from consolidating and evaluating data in real-time. This further widened the communication gap between agents and senior citizens and hindered business growth.
Our client is a leading US-based health insurance company, curating new products and services to serve America’s senior citizens.
Simplifying medicare enrolment for seniors was the top priority for our client. They collaborated with Kellton Tech to replace their legacy systems with advanced digital solutions in order to make medicare benefit information readily available for everyone. We built a bespoke insurance aggregator platform to help customers seamlessly navigate the medicare plans and select the most suitable one for their needs. We tested and implemented various components of the platform, including the support and break fixes, CMS, Backend Data Services, and Call Center Services to enable the addition of new service models that would appeal to a wider customer base.
Our team consolidated enterprise-wide data to understand, analyze, and map business requirements, pain points, and growth indicators in real-time. We automated data ingestion and drove insights to help our client better understand the current business situations and predict future possibilities at speed. The uniform data environment strengthened the agent-customer relationship and provided greater business growth opportunities.
We implemented professional-grade data encryption to ensure complete data security and enable a safe and secure medicare enrolment journey for our client’s customers. Password protection was implemented to allow only those with authorized passwords to access information. A special filter to block data thefts and hacking was also implemented.
- Increased customer outreach and engagement
- Improved efficiency and speed-to-market
- Enhanced decision-making capabilities
- Strengthened enterprise-wide security
- Revamped brand credibility