When you are a multi-million dollar company with over 240,000 customers, customer retention is a top priority. So, when our client was seeking to transform its…
No brand footprint in online markets; monolithic business systems; high logistics costs.
Built and deployed a digital roadmap for seamless influx into online markets; replaced monolithic with agile microservices architecture.
Enhanced customer experience; accelerated time-to-market; increased sales; reduced costs.
- A large number of companies recruit distributors to engage in personal selling and service only a few accessible areas. Our client also had an army of offline distributors, who sold products directly to customers. However, this traditional sales strategy had gone astray when the demand picked. Offline distributors weren’t able to meet the needs of widespread customers, which eventually resulted in lost market opportunities and slow growth.
- The architecture of our client’s existing enterprise systems was obsolete and they were facing performance issues. Their systems were also unscalable and hindered efforts to add new IT or engage more people over the existing layers.
- High logistics costs were another stress point. As distributors existed nationwide, the costs of transporting goods to them hit the roof and were continually rising over time.
Our client is one of the fastest-growing direct selling companies of world-class health and wellness products. Cementing its position in the emerging markets, the company strives to spread wealth through wellness and achieve new levels of global dominance every year.
After days of research, analysis, and planning, we decided on building innovative digital mobility and collaboration strategic roadmap to help our client go omnichannel. This was supported by a scalable solution based on microservices architecture, NoSQL database, and business intelligence algorithms. As a result, they were able to create a personalized B2C channel for seamless trade and user interactions. On the distributors’ side, the reach to target markets became frictionless.
We evaluated and remodeled our client’s DevOps strategy as part of our Service Delivery Transformation roadmap, and worked closely with their in-house developers and operations teams to plug the gaps. Using Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) practices, we automated end-to-end delivery pipelines and deployed a robust feedback channel to support agile and iterative software development.
The team replaced monolithic systems with microservices architecture, helping the client eliminate their scalability challenges. Since microservices ensured a more stable environment for faster deployments, our client was able to innovate and reinvent at pace.
The new digital mobility solution helped distributors reach thousands of buyers on the fly. This slashed logistics costs and shortened service delivery pipelines.
- Enabled high conversion rates through omnichannel reach
- Enhanced customer engagement with faster time-to-market
- Increased the customer base
- Increased sales and revenue
- Ensured significant cost savings
Increase in customer orders
App Downloads in Just Two Months