As data continues to pile up across legacy systems and stay massively underutilized, organizations’ ability to innovate and compete is severely harmed. SAP PO B2B EDI Support and Migration Services is a conscious approach to transferring data from legacy systems to new ERP landscapes while ensuring maximized data value and reduced total cost of ownership (TCO).
Our client, a leading US-based chemical company, was encountering multiple challenges in data integration. Their existing EDI middleware solution reached end of life and wasn’t able to automate data storage and retrieval for business integration needs. Giving things a tough turn was our client’s obsolete order management systems (OMSs) that lacked scalability to fulfill customer orders.
They wanted to revamp their B2B EDI integration with SAP Process Orchestration (PO) with zero disruption, which in itself was a tall order. Kellton Tech partnered with the company to help them modernize their EDI landscape while ensuring maximized data value and consistency during migration.
- Existing EDI middleware solution reached end of life and hampered data value
- Outdated order management processes failed to fulfill surging volumes of customer orders
- Enabled B2B EDI integration in SAP PO
- Designed and deployed a Complex Interface Structure for data storage
- Streamlined data integration and accelerated delivery
- Improved scalability to meet market demands
- Reduced TCO