The success of most enterprises today is largely powered by enterprise data management (EDM) technology. This digital-driven methodology provides enterprises with a solution to effectively aggregate and retrieve data, and apply it further for end-to-end operational governance.
Our client, a US-based medical technology company, was facing twin challenges of disorganized data and non-integrated IT systems. This made them walk into a dead-ender. Inefficient data access impacted system-to-system communication and sent both internal and external processes into disarray. The existing processes impacted productive capacity and go-to-market time.
An urgent course correction was sought, and our client collaborated with Kellton Tech to mitigate the bottlenecks. We built and deployed a robust enterprise data management (EDM) solution to help our client come out from their existing state of growth distress and achieve efficiency required for the competitive world.
- Lack of data exchange and dashboard view for insights
- Fragmented IT chains
- No support system for exception handling
- Deployed a robust Enterprise Data Management (EDM) solution
- Upgraded integration solution based on Software AG’s webMethods
- Implemented an agile exception handling and notification solution
- Achieved seamless data interoperability
- Improved efficiency and business planning
- Consolidated workflows
- Accelerated go-to-market times
- Increased error differentiation