With the growing usage of the internet and the number of smartphones, customers have become tech-savvy and well-informed. They no more depend on agents to access details of a product while buying it. Therefore, companies across industries are looking to develop self-service portals, which facilitate the customers with ready access to information and services.
Our client, a leading life insurance and financial services provider, also sought a similar solution to woo the customers of the information age. They weren’t able to gain competitive advantages against the digital-born entrants as their existing business model lacked technology capabilities. Determined to bang on competitors and attain a successful brand positioning, the client sought to take the technology-walkway leading to constant success and growth. Considering our expertise in providing digital transformation solutions and our caliber to design technology roadmaps for businesses, the client collaborated with us. We helped them build a self-service portal, which shepherded them through contemporary competition barriers.
- With no digital customer user interface, customers largely depended on agents, which ultimately made policy-issuance time taking
- Multiple data sources hampered the decision-making abilities of stakeholders at disparate ends and thus, created process bottlenecks
- Although clients had a widespread presence, their brand was not trusted by the customers. The conventional marketing strategies were not able to gain customer’s confidence
- Developed a self-service portal and built rule engines that accelerated performance at all fronts
- Integrated cloud capabilities and facilitated data convergence by building a centralized platform
- Infused digital capabilities to the sales and marketing processes
- Improved brand image
- Reduced customer’s dependency on agents
- Improved decision-making capabilities by providing real-time access to data
- Shortened policy-issuance time
- Improved time-to-market for new products