No centralized system to communicate and process fleet data; lack of real-time insights on crew, vessel status, and point-to-point routing.
Implemented an integration solution using REST services in
Seamless system integration and data interoperability; increased efficiency; faster decision-making; holistic growth.
- Our client was struggling to access, manage, study, and calibrate data owing to the lack of an integration solution. The whole workflow management was severely affected by
siloeddata, inefficiencies, and lack of central visibility, which drove our client to a choke point.
- Absence of an integration solution proved kryptonite for seamless data delivery and real-time decision-making. Since data
wasn’tavailable instantly and insights couldn’t be derived in real-time, our client failed to act nimbler.
- Inefficient data delivery weakened the communication processes and speed at scale. Systems on the ships weren’t able to communicate with shore applications, and various teams found it difficult to coordinate. This affected
service valueand customer experience at large.
Our client is the US-based largest cruise line in the world, owning a fleet of 26 ships that offers vacation tours at sea and ashore to millions of passengers every year. With operating extensive voyages across the US, Canada, Puerto Rico, and Barbados, and registering an annual turnover of $17.5 billion, our client is a floating pride, making waves world over.
We comprehensively studied every aspect of the value chain and deployed an integration solution based on Software AG’s
The team also adopted simple and efficient design principles to build, integrate, and configure systems with a service-centric approach. This empowered our client in responding and solving present and future challenges strategically, and with confidence.
An intelligent Transaction Monitoring, Reprocessing, and Dashboard system
- Improved crew, fleet, demand management, and capacity planning of 25 cruise liners
- Improved quality of customer service and delivery across value chains
- Enhanced business performance and efficiency
- Accelerated decision-making and uptime value due to the elimination of data silos
- Maximized cost savings through re-use of existing systems and services