With digital disruptors consistently rolling out new innovations, business competition is at its peak. The key to long-term survival, therefore, is legacy modernization and integration, an approach that involves overhauling the existing IT in an iterative manner.
Our client, a US-based maritime transport leader, was in the midst of a growth crisis caused by their legacy IT. Their business systems were outdated, negatively impacting their efficiency and operational budgets. Unacceptable service timelines were triggering a multitude of performance issues.
Our client collaborated with Kellton Tech for their legacy modernization and integration. We leveraged the power of new IT to digitally transform their business systems and helped them derive more value from their digital investments.
- Obsolete business systems across all verticals
- Traditional accounts payable and receivable systems
- Inefficient HR management and administration tools
- Implemented legacy system modernization and integration based on API-first approach
- Replaced legacy Account Receivable and Account Payable system with Oracle ERP Cloud
- Deployed Oracle HCM Cloud as the new HR and administration solution
- Increased efficiency
- Reduced time to market
- Improved administrative governance
- Accelerated innovations