Media has prompted retail enterprises to scale infinitely and reach their target audiences across every channel. For half of the enterprises, this transition—from offline to omnichannel—has been powered by the very powerful SAP S/4HANA for Retail.
Our client, a US-based multi-brand specialty retailer, was struggling to deliver the right kind of experience in today’s ever-expanding customer economy. They were also not able to cater to the rising demands of the customers and were losing opportunities one after the other. In addition to this, their fragmented application landscape was a real bottleneck causing operational issues and poor efficiency. Inability to access the point-of-sale (POS) data was also a problem area, which negatively impacted business planning.
Our client collaborated with Kellton Tech for a well-articulated omnichannel strategy to establish brand accessibility across every channel. We used SAP S/4HANA for Retail to transform their business model and deliver multifaceted growth.
- No omnichannel presence
- Fragmented application landscape
- Lack of data insights
- SAP S/4HANA for Retail to provide users real-time information and deliver enhanced customer experience
- Hub-and-spoke integration architecture based on SAP Process Integration to plug gaps across service workflows
- A personalized POS architecture to deliver real-time insights
- Expanded customer ecosystem
- Streamlined workflows
- Improved efficiency and agility
- Enhanced business planning