Enterprises are ushering in a new post-digital era, where adopting new-age IT systems isn’t the winning strategy. Their synchronous integration is. When systems across the spectrum work in sync, workflows move in an organized pace and deliver incrementally.
However, our client, a leading software solutions provider, was facing difficulties in emerging with the exciting new world. The reason was their obsolete integration solution that created gaps across supply chains and dented scalable growth.
Our client’s agile capabilities were deeply challenged, and they knew that the resultant solution couldn’t be a band-aid approach but a total functional surgery. We collaborated with our client to deliver a strategic software upgrade roadmap that could streamline end-to-end integration and unlock strategic benefits with greater agility.
- Outdated integration layer crippled processes and slowed down deliverance
- Disparate value chains interfered with business scalability
- Upgraded integration solution using Software AG’s webMethods integration suite
- Reinstated integration support provided for IT connectivity that was instrumental in boosting speed and scalability
- Implemented webMethods internal database archival process for effective management of high transaction volumes
- Streamlined end-to-end connectivity
- Boosted agility and scalability
- Achieved faster time to market
- Improved customer experience