Reston–Virginia, USA, September 27, 2020: Kellton Tech (BSE…
Hyderabad, India – 30th May, 2018: Kellton Tech Solutions Ltd. (BSE & NSE:KELLTONTEC), a global leader in digital transformation with strong expertise in enterprise solutions, announced today its financial results for fourth quarter and full year FY18 ended on 31st March, 2018.
Review of financial performance for FY18 ended 31st March, 2018
- Total revenue was Rs. 7,862.2 million for FY18 as compared to Rs. 6,184.9 million in FY17 reflecting a growth of 27.1% on Y-o-Y basis.
- The company reported an EBITDA of Rs. 1,211.2 million for FY18 as compared to Rs. 857.0 million in FY17 reflecting an increase of 41.3% on Y-o-Y basis.
- EBITDA Margin for FY18 was 15.4% as compared to 13.9% in FY17
- Net profit stood at Rs 683.9 million for FY18 as compared to Rs 530.6 million in FY17 reflecting a growth of 28.9% on Y-o-Y basis.
- EPS stood at Rs 6.60 for FY18 as compared to Rs 5.39 in FY17, up by 22.4% on Y-o-Y basis.
Review of financial performance for the quarter ended 31st March 2018
- Total revenue was Rs 2,149.3 million during the quarter under review, up 2.0% on Q-o-Q basis and 28.7% increase on Y-o-Y basis.
- The Company reported an EBITDA of Rs 365.2 million for Q4FY18, an increase of 15.6% on Q-o-Q basis and up 53.7% on Y-o-Y basis.
- EBITDA margin for the quarter under review was 17.0% as compared to 15.0% in Q3 FY18 and 14.2% in Q4FY17.
- Net profit stood at Rs 223.1 million for Q4FY18, reflecting a growth of 31.0% on Q-o-Q basis and 57.9% on Y-o-Y basis.
- EPS stood at Rs 1.86 for Q4FY18, registering 9.4% increase on Q-o-Q basis and 29.0% increase on Y-o-Y basis.
Business Highlights of FY18
- Acquired PlanetPro, a Silicon Valley-based global firm providing Salesforce.com, Analytics, and Custom Program services to enterprise clients
- Kellton Tech drives innovation in the Energy Sector with its IoT enabled AI Platform
- Upgraded to CMMI Level 5 Certified company, thus scaling the pinnacle of global quality and process standards
- Kellton Tech ranked number 23 fastest growing technology company on the Deloitte Technology Fast50 India 2017
New Client Wins during Q4 FY18
Acquired 10 new clients, prominent of them are:
- Redefining the customer journey using an advanced Cloud-based, digital healthcare platform for one of the largest medical technology manufacturer in the US
- Delivering resilient, scalable cloud-based solution for a leading Non-Banking Finance Company
- Fueling the next wave of growth with Artificial Intelligence for the largest corporate & leisure travel agencies in Indonesia
- Implementing Network Analysis and Anomaly Detection for an award-winning provider of intelligence products and advanced analytics solutions
- Redefining the Operations using analytics and location-based technologies for the largest and the fastest growing food service company in India
Commenting on the results, Mr. Niranjan Chintam, Chairman & Whole-time Director, Kellton Tech, said: “The year ended on a positive note. With investments in leadership development, brand building, technology, and innovation, we are now trusted digital transformation partners for our clients. This year leveraging our expertise in Artificial Intelligence, Analytics, Cloud, and the Internet of Things (IoT) we will deliver innovative solutions for our clients, sustaining growth and improving shareholder value."