“The new promotions recognize the contributions of these…
Hyderabad, India – 30th May, 2019 : Kellton Tech Solutions Ltd. (BSE & NSE: KELLTONTEC), a global leader in digital transformation serving startups to Fortune 500 companies announced today its financial results for Fourth Quarter & year ended FY19.
Review of financial performance for FY19 ended 31st March, 2019
- Total Revenue was Rs 8,192 million for FY19 under review as compared to Rs 7,862 million during the corresponding period in the previous year reflecting a growth of 4.2% on Y-o-Y basis.
- The Company reported an EBITDA of Rs 1,230 million for FY19 as compared to an EBITDA of Rs 1,211 million during the corresponding period in the previous year reflecting a growth of 1.6% on Y-o-Y basis.
- The EBITDA margin for FY19 stood at 15.01%.
- Net profit stood at Rs 769 million for FY19 as compared to Rs 684 million in corresponding period of the previous year reflecting a growth of 12.4% on Y-o-Y basis.
- Diluted EPS stood at Rs 7.77 for FY19 as compared to Rs 6.58 in FY18, up by 18.1% on Y-o-Y basis.
Review of financial performance for the quarter ended 31th March, 2019
- Total revenue was Rs 1,911 million during the quarter under review as compared to Rs 2,078 million reflecting a decrease of 8.0% on Q-o-Q basis.
- The Company reported an EBITDA of Rs 300 million for the quarter under review as compared to Rs 295 million, registering a increase of 1.7% on Q-o-Q basis.
- The EBITDA margin for the quarter under review was 15.70%.
- Net profit stood at Rs 195 million for the quarter under review as compared to Rs 185 million, up by 5.4% on Q-o-Q basis.
- Diluted EPS stood at Rs 1.83 for the quarter under review as compared to Rs 1.84, down by -0.5% on Q-o-Q basis.
Operational Highlights of FY19
- Kellton Tech Successfully Implements "Optima" the Ground-breaking Cloud-based IoT Solution for the Oil and Gas Industry.
- The company for the 4th time made it to Deloitte Technology Fast50 India.
- Kellton Tech has developed a full-suite human capital management solution ‘tHRive’ that transforms the traditional HR functions into opportunities that help our clients drive engagement, productivity, and business value.
- Kellton Tech was the mobile app partner for Nasscom Design & Engineering Summit and Nasscom Product Conclave.
- Hosted Drupal Delhi Meetup 2018 at our Gurgaon facilities for the community to come together and discuss the latest trends in Drupal 8 development.
New Client Wins during Q4 FY19
Acquired 9 new clients during the quarter, some big wins are:
- Kellton Tech has been selected to modernize and streamline the technology landscape to an agile SAP S/4HANA environment for a leading manufacturing facility company in the US.
- The company is building an integrated SAP security management system for a leading oilfield rental equipment and pipeline service company in the US.
- Kellton Tech is selected as a preferred partner to develop next-gen learning platform to enhance end-user customer experience and achieve competitive edge for a leading SMB business in Europe.
- The company is creating a digital disruption to achieve a new wave of innovation for a Europe-based real estate company.
- Kellton Tech is selected as a strategic partner for a leading on-demand e-commerce technology and services company to digitally build e-commerce platform and improve user experience.
- Selected as a long-term digital strategic partner to ensure greater customer satisfaction by enabling online presence of a global world-class healthcare services company.
- Developing an integrated enterprise application platform to manage digital assets for a leading financial services company in India.
- Kellton Tech has won a long-term strategic engagement with a leading consumer durables company.
Commenting on the results, Mr. Niranjan Chintam, Chairman & Whole-time Director, Kellton Tech, said: “The year has been challenging for us and parts of our business have not grown as fast as expected. However, we continue to invest in people, processes, and technologies to increase our footprint in the enterprise market. The company is also investing heavily in strengthening sales and delivery teams across different geographies.”
About Kellton Tech Solutions
Kellton Tech is a ‘Born Digital’ technology consulting and services company founded on the belief of ‘Infinite Possibilities with Technology.’ The Company has helped startups to Fortune 500 clients build disruptive Digital Transformation solutions and leverage technology as a competitive differentiator for their businesses. Driven by deep domain knowledge and technology expertise, Kellton Tech adds value to the relationship by acting as a Trusted Partner to its clients. A rapidly growing company, Kellton Tech has made it to the Deloitte’s ‘Technology Fast50’ India list four times, Forbes Asia’s ‘Best Under a Billion’ list, and has been recognized amongst the best tech companies to work for. With operations across the US, Europe, India, and Asia-Pacific, the team of 1500 dedicated Kellton’ites is consistently on the lookout for the next gripping challenge, please visit our web site www.kelltontech.com
Kellton Tech Solutions Ltd
Investor / Analyst Contact
Note Except for the historical information and discussion contained herein, statements included in this release may constitute forward looking statements. These statements involve a number of risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those that be projected by these forward looking statements. These risks and uncertainties include, but not limited to such factors as competition, growth, pricing environment, recruitment and retention, technology, wage inflation, law and regulatory policies etc. Such risks and uncertainties are detailed in the Annual Report of the company which is available on the website www.kelltontech.com.Kellton Tech Solutions Ltd. undertakes no obligation to update forward looking statements to reflect events or circumstances after the date thereof.
Note: The Consolidated financials of the quarter and full year ended 31 March, 2019 includes the sale of one of its USA step down subsidiary. Therefore, the financial statements for the quarter ended 31st March 2019 is not comparable with the financial results of the previous quarter and corresponding previous period .