“The new promotions recognize the contributions of these…
It's something of a maxim that the best trades are those that are harder to interpret and we have proved it right. This may sound crazy but one of the senior corporate financer, Philip Young, in his latest report has given a testament that Kellton Tech's financial health is strong even during the current turbulent times of the market.
The key facts of the report can be seen below:
- The debt has reduced from ₹1.20 billion to ₹989.83 million, which comprises of short- and long-term debt. With this debt repayment, the cash and short-term investments stands at ₹1.01 billion which can be readily deployed in new business
- We are maintaining current assets that can meet all obligations, with the current ratio last standing at 1.52x
- We have an appropriate level of debt as compared to our total equity
- Earnings before interest and tax (EBIT) ratio stand at 7.11x
- Our low debt is met with low coverage
To know more about our financial health from an external perspective, click here.