Today’s companies are scrambling to implement IoT but, according to a recent McKinsey and Co. report, companies are failing to capture value from 70% of their IoT pilots and 85% of the pilots are taking a year or longer to complete. Join our integration expert, Siva Subrahmanyam Chavali, as he explains why these IoT projects are failing and how you can prevent your own project failure.
Key Takeaways include how to:
- Align your IoT project with real business outcomes
- Identify and overcome the top four pitfalls to IoT success
- Select and identify the pros & cons of the right IoT platform – Build vs. Buy
- Use IoT to create new business revenue models
- Reduce time to value of your IoT project