Do you know over 80 percent of enterprises will increase Hyper Intelligent Automation Adoption by 2025? The global pandemic has turned the world upside down, and created a sense of urgency for enterprise automation plans. As a result, there is a surge in Intelligent Automation (IA) investments to deal with new industry pressures and disruptions in digital transformation efforts stemming from the pandemic situation.
IA (Robotic Process Automation + Artificial Intelligence) is hot today. Every business leader and decision-maker see it as a game-changer to accelerate digital transformation. In their business automation toolbox, it comes at the top to scale automation, mitigate risks, predict uncertainties, and build a resilient business that can weather storms and stand strong. Intelligent Process Automation is dramatically moving toward the mainstream and helping enterprises across all industries to improve decision-making capabilities, mitigate business continuity risks, enhance the operations, and elevate efficiency.
Read this whitepaper to discover
- The Shift in Process Automation
- Why it is time to move beyond traditional RPA and embrace Intelligent Process Automation?
- What is Hyper Intelligent Automation & why Intelligent Automation is the New Normal for Agile Enterprise?
- Common application areas where IA Solutions are in action and creating greater impact
- Best practices for Intelligent Enterprise Automation Implementation in Crisis: Accelerate the growth drumbeat.
- Intelligent Automation Development Lifecycle: The Roadmap to Improved Operational Efficiencies
- Seize the future growth opportunities with Kellton Tech