Kellton Tech provides full-cycle testing and quality assurance services for software applications, either on desktop or mobile. Our expert test engineers form an integral part of each of our projects to ensure on-time deliverables while meeting stringent quality standards.
How our clients benefit
- Launch high quality products and services quickly
- Increased profitability and achieve higher cost optimization
- Better customer relationships and experience
- Improved business agility and responsiveness to become a digitally connected enterprise
- Requirement Understanding: Our QA lead/Manager is closely involved in understanding the requirement and maintains the query logs at this phase
- Test cases creation includes functional test case of each small module (a piece of software), integration test cases and system test cases
- Test execution
- GUI test case
- Functional Testing of each module
- Integration/System Testing
- Performance Testing
- Automation Testing
- 3 iterations of integration/system testing would be done, assuming that provided build is stable.
- Each iteration would have predefined entry and exit criteria for testing
- Detailed acceptance criteria would have to be defined
- All test cases would be presented to client for acceptance and base-lining
Automated Lifecycle Testing
- This system integrates the function libraries, test data sources, object details and various reusable modules
- The framework provides the basis of test automation and simplifies the automation effort
- A framework is an integrated system that sets the rules of automation of a specific product.
Categories of Frameworks
- Data-driven testing
- Keyword-driven testing
- Hybrid testing
Test automation has huge potential to improve the long term efficiency of a Software team’s testing process.
- It improves accuracy and increase test coverage
- Frequent Regression Testing
- Rapid Feedback to developers
- Many iterations of test execution
- Ideal when Agile and extreme development methodologies used.
- Disciplined documentation of Test cases
- Finding defects missed by Manual Testing.