Manufacturing Industry Challenges:
• Is lack of transparency across your operations hindering efficiency and well production?
• Are too many assets under-utilized or ill-maintained?
• Can you quickly integrate the operations of newly acquired companies?
• Do you lack the visibility necessary to accurately predict cash flows to effectively drive collections, risk management, and short-term borrowing?
Introducing a Better Path to ERP – Kellton4ERP Oil & Gas
SAP has 25 years of Oil and Gas Industry Experience with 790 specific oil and gas industry customers and over 1000 additional industry-related customers. 98% of the Fortune 500 oil and gas companies are running SAP. Kellton4ERP Oil & Gas (Kellton4ERP O&G) leverages those SAP Best Practices in Oil & Gas, with standardized back office functionality coupled with pre-configured Oil & Gas Industry-specific solutions. With implementation times measured in weeks (not months or years) Kellton4ERP O&G can be up and running in as little as 12 weeks.
Your Kellton4ERP O&G implementation includes significant pre-configured best practices right out of the box including:
• Materials Management
• Production Planning and Control
• Sales and distribution
• Work Order Management
• Asset Accounting
• Project Systems
• Forms and reporting
Kellton4ERP Oil & Gas project documents include:
• Data load programs, tools, and templates
• Detailed transaction instructions and training materials
• Security profiles and roles
• Project plan and other accelerators
Kellton4ERP Oil & Gas Supports These Necessary Capabilities:
• Production and Revenue Accounting
• Ownership and Interests
• Royalty reporting and processing
• Contractual Allocation
• Tax Reporting
• Contracts and Pricing
• Regulatory Reporting
• Revenue Distribution
• Check Input
• Payment Processing
• Bulk storage as well as warehouse management for ingredients and finished goods