Our client, a taxation authority of the United States government, couldn’t leverage their data for business performance due to their manual-driven, inefficient processes. This was stifling their ability to grow and deliver the services needed by their vast customer base. Their integration solution had also reached the end of its lifecycle, which impacted their ability to seamlessly manage and add capabilities to their integration layer. Lack of automation in system maintenance and code deployments led to operational pitfalls.
Understandably, it wasn’t a pretty picture. Change was needed. Our client chose to work with Kellton Tech because of our ingrained expertise in the digital disruption space. We built and deployed an integration and analytics-based platform as a solution to their business problems and helped them become adept at planning the present and predicting the future with real-time data.
- No real-time transactional analytics and activity monitoring
- Absence of a business process management and automation layer
- Long maintenance and deployment cycles due to lack of automation
- Deployed a secure services gateway for data security
- Upgraded their integration solution to Software AG’s webMethods v9.12 and improved platform capabilities
- Implemented Software AG’s Universal Messaging for high-throughput messaging
- Implemented high availability and scalability architecture for the Enterprise Service Bus
- Implemented the Data Integration Framework for bulk data and real-time data synchronization and dashboarding
- Implemented CI/CD automation for code deployments and testing automation
- Bolstered business efficiency
- Ensured adherence to evolving healthcare and insurance compliance needs
- Enhanced time-to-insight and action
- Reduced time to market and deployment overheads
- Streamlined code management