Increased infrastructure running costs due to individual Pods. Lesser automation for UI and test-cases deployment; Inability to extend and decentralize access control among individuals.
Deployed AWS Lambda and replaced Pods; Enabled high-performant automation of UI and test-cases; Forged integration sustainability models to strengthen Access-as-a-Service offering.
Reduced infrastructure running costs; Improved failure- and error-identification; Enhanced deployment cycles; Shorter turnaround times.
- Dependency on individual Pods created bottlenecks for performing large scale operations. Challenges swelled as the client had to check every separate Pod to detect error and failure, making monitoring difficult.
- Lesser test automation hindered continuous testing and continuous delivery, and therefore, marred the operational efficiency. Lack of automated UI resulted in manual testing while verifying data and action flows, mounting the operational time and effort.
- The non-extendibility of the mobile-app features restrained the IoT-based security solutions offered earlier. The limitation prevented users from sharing their access control with individuals and thwarted user experiences.
Our client is among the few global leaders in smart access control and security solutions and services. With over 150
years of legacy, 2000+ patents for products and software, and 50K employees spread across 50 countries globally, the client is trusted by builders, designers, contractors, and architects worldwide.
We harnessed AWS Lambda to successfully eliminate the challenges that perpetually occurred in the then microservices architecture that used Pods. We leveraged the serverless compute service to enable multi-factor identification and authentication, event monitoring, runtime management, and notifications alert. We further empowered clients’ applications by allowing them to connect with relational databases to pursue continuous scaling and security.
We developed an automated test-bed for maximizing UI performance and deploying various test-cases across environments. Our experts successfully deployed automation tools to test and analyze the performance of applications. On the other hand, the developers wrote test scripts in Python for disparate test-cases, allowing the client to design and engineer their products, practice full-fledged innovation with agile capabilities, and thrive in a DevOps culture.
We carved an API-integration model to allow the clients’ customers to open up with individuals and take complete advantage of Access-as-a-Service offering through subscription-based services. We deployed middleware platforms that enabled the client to integrate with third-party PAC system providers, creating a hinge of security with diffusion capabilities to control the people flow efficiently and without hassles.
- Reduced operational costs
- Shorter turnaround time
- Enhanced error-handling
- Quick deployment cycles
- Augmented user experiences
- Improved scalability and security