In the paper-pushing enterprises, invoicing processes are extremely tedious and cumbersome. These enterprises when compete in today’s volatile business environment face a lot of issues as the complexity of their paper-based invoicing poses tough challenges to business teams.
Our client had similar concerns. They were struggling to keep their financials in order owing to their incompetent, non-automated, and error-prone invoicing solution. Delayed payments resulted in distressed balance sheets. The state of invoicing was further troubled by non-compliance with OIOUBL invoicing standards. Additionally, our client’s integration solution had reached the end of support, resulting in fragmented IT chains and efficiency hurdles.
Our client collaborated with Kellton Tech, a leading digital transformation provider, to build a smart, secure, advanced, and electronic invoicing (e-Invoicing) solution that could handle global sales and purchases invoicing with ease. We translated their vision to reality with our unbridled passion for innovation.
- Delays in invoice generation
- Lack of industry compliance made invoices ill-suited for B2B transaction-based networking
- Aging integration solution stifled efficiency and consistency of workflows
- Deployed an electronic invoicing solution
- Implemented high-end mapping specification document for standard compliance
- Upgraded integration solution using Software AG’s webMethods integration suite
- Improved speed and quality of invoice generation
- Stabilized cash inflow and outflow through automated processing
- Fulfilled B2B partnerships and networking
- Increased throughput through integrated IT