Businesses across the world are leveraging technologies to create a digital ecosystem. They are embracing the explosive growth of enterprise mobility solutions to boost their productivity as well as gain a competitive advantage in the market.
Our client, a leading US-based insurance company, was at a crossroad following the conventional paper-based approach to agent onboarding. The conventional business practices left the client with problems looming overhead and their survival amidst digital-born competitors and tech-savvy customers became challenging.
Considering our expertise in providing digital transformation solutions and our vast knowledge of cutting-edge technologies, the client collaborated with us. We helped them design, develop, and implement a technology roadmap towards building a real-time mobility solution. Our team guided them out through the farrago created by enterprise-wide paper-based, manual processes and made the business future-ready for the mobile journey.
- Manual, paper-based agent onboarding process
- Due to the lack of a digital approach, competitors subdued the growth of our client
- Fragmented environment led to inaccessibility of data when required and resulted in a communication gap, which largely affected the overall business performance
- Accelerated agent onboarding through our smart mobility solution
- Designed a centralized platform allowing stakeholders to access data and communicate in real-time from anywhere, anytime
- Automated tasks and generated real-time business insights to help the management take key business decisions
- Operational capabilities improved by up to 50%
- Agent onboarding time shortened
- Agent retention rate improved