Incompatible legacy system;
lack of business process monitoring; no data
Implemented SAP ERP to integrate core functionalities; Leveraged SAP Fiori for intuitive shop floor management; Integrated ShipERP for shipment tracking, real-time carrier rate quoting, proof of delivery, and label printing; Enabled system hosting and application management using Amazon Web Services
Improved system performance;
improved supply management processes;
improved decision-making; reduced costs
- To grow unfettered in today’s competitive landscape, the need for newer, faster, and more efficient IT systems is undeniable. However, our client’s entrenched legacy systems were hindering their ambition to expand in US markets. After many years of manufacturing products in Asia, the company had decided to build a manufacturing facility for domestic production. But, the plan hit a roadblock as their legacy systems had become increasingly inefficient, time-consuming, costly to maintain, and failed to support expansion at scale. They required new IT systems to enable modernized shop floors for optimum production and growth.
- Our client’s existing scale of operations was highly discrete. With no real-time analytics, tracking, or monitoring, managing manufacturing processes efficiently was challenging. The lack of supply chain visibility hindered informed decision-making and negatively impacted productivity and resilience, putting crucial business investments at risk.
Our client is a leading industry expert in delivering comfort solutions around the world. Having sold over 50 million high-quality mattresses, pillows, and mattress toppers, the company demonstrates an unflagging commitment to delivering comfort and improving the well-being of its customers holistically.
Our client saw a unique opportunity to expand manufacturing to the US and capture new market revenues. However, their legacy systems weren’t able to support their expansion plans. They turned to us for our deep manufacturing expertise and approach to modernize their legacy systems. We analyzed the complexities of the existing systems and developed a strategic roadmap to fuel the transformation. We chose SAP’s intelligent ERP for integrating end-to-end business processes in order to increase efficiency, resilience, and adaptability to meet evolving challenges head-on. Additionally, we delivered high-quality digital mobility solutions using SAP Fiori to deliver personalized mobile experiences, simplify shop floor data management, and optimize productivity.
We also provided System Hosting and Application Management by Amazon Web Services to host our client’s applications online and enable seamless management while eliminating risks, latencies, and costs. Our solutioning ensured blazing fast performance, dynamic UI experience, and higher levels of reliability.
Our team integrated ShipERP, a fully-integrated SAP enterprise shipping solution, with the digital core to empower supply chain management. ShipERP enabled visibility across end-to-end sales channels and delivered real-time insights to monitor shipment manifesting, tracking and rate shopping. Our implementation optimized processes, influenced strategic decision-making, and steered the business towards continued success.
- Delivered an integrated view of the business ecosystem under budget and on time without disruption to business operations
- Increased productivity and reduced load times
- Enabled agile responsiveness to adapt to disruptions
- Improved business planning
- Shortened time-to-market while cutting operating costs
- Multiplied sales and ROI