In the pursuit of growing digitally, enterprises continually acquire a number of systems and applications and deploy them over different environments—on-premise and cloud—for the sake of manageability. In the subsequent process, they often lose sight over the larger problem taking a giant shape—the creation of a highly heterogeneous IT architecture.
With disparate IT workstreams, enterprises breed a lot of vertical silos where systems and applications are essentially disconnected, resulting in hampered efficiency. Hybrid Cloud Integration is the best fix for the problem. Most enterprises have recognized it as an opportunity to incorporate systems and technologies on a single platform and streamline workflows for a propulsive growth benefit. Hybrid Integration improves the capability, flexibility, and reliability when it comes to migrating workflows to the cloud, and also boosts the adoption of other innovative technologies, such as AI and Analytics, as and when the demand shifts.
This whitepaper takes a holistic view of what Hybrid Integration stands for, and why the new-age, digital enterprises must plan it right now. You can also use the guide for creating an effective Hybrid Integration Strategy, which is divided into six steps, to help the uninitiated.
- Carefully identify the touchpoint where the integration tools and technologies will be hosted
- Choose the integration approach to decide over the level of control you wish to have over your assets
- Plan your integration strategy after considering the eventual users
- Decide how you will meet the integration demands of tomorrow
- Adopt a bimodal IT development
- Choose a proper encryption and governance standard for your integrated assets