Undergoing any transition in technology is a daunting experience for an enterprise. But, moving to SAP S/4HANA presents unique challenges, including large-scale data migration and extensive customizations.
Most business leaders have been hesitant in adopting SAP S/4HANA over their legacy ERPs because they aren’t ready for potential bottom-up disruption. However, with the latest announcement where SAP decided to end mainstream support for the ECC platform in 2027, enterprises are mandated to move to SAP S/4HANA.
By all means, this isn’t going to be an easy exercise, and the C-suite lies in need of the right direction more than ever. Our white paper acts as a compass for enterprises looking to course through the change of adopting SAP S/4HANA. It includes:
- A brief synopsis on SAP S/4HANA
- A look into key advantages of moving to SAP S/4HANA
- Scenario Analysis – Greenfield or Brownfield Implementation
- SAP S/4HANA Migration Strategy
- Insights on how to scale the adoption